Returns & Deliveries
Returns & refunds
We offer Returns & Refunds in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. Please contact us and we will take every step to resolve the problem.Returns & Refunds - Change of Mind
We have a 7 day “change of mind” policy. If you are not satisified with your order contact us to organise an exchange, refund or credit note. There are a few important points to note about a “change of mind” return:
- - You may opt to recieve a store credit in the form of a gift card which will be valid for 12 months or a refund.
- - A refund will attract a 1.75% (credit card) or 3.6% (paypal) handling fee, depending on your payment method.
- - No change of mind returns on sale items or items ordered specifically for you.
- - Please make sure both the box (where applicable) and bottle are in the same condition as when you received them.
- - Shipping glass bottles is a delicate excercise. Please take extra precaution when packing the return bottles to ensure they arrive safely. The sender assumes the risk of breakages during transit.
- - Return freight is at your own cost.
- - Refunds are issued once the return is received and inspected.
- - For a “change of mind” return, the refunded amount will be the bottle costs less the initial shipping cost.
- - Additional postage costs will apply to exchanges.
- - Refunds can take up to 14 days, although usually they are paid quicker.
Shipping timeframes & options
Most orders are shipped the same or next business day*.
Please check any specific shipping & delivery times via the "SHIPPING" tab on the product page. If you have a special requirement concerning shipping, please get in touch to discuss suitable options.
*Whilst we will always do our best to achieve this, this is not a guarantee.
Delivery within Australia:
- Courier Service
- Premium Courier Service
- Australia Post Regular**
- Australia Post Express (Next Business Day)** **You can check Aus Post delivery times here
We offer free courier delivery on all orders Australia wide. Our courier service does not service Australia Post facilities including P.O. Boxes and Parcel Lockers.
Worldwide Shipping Cost:
Please contact us. Subject to each country's laws regarding the import of alcoholic beverages. You are entirely responsible for satisfying all requirements and paying all taxes, duties and other charges related to this activity.
I think I should have received my order by now.
What if I'm not home to receive my order?
Unfortunately Shippit, Aus Post and our other courier partners do not allow you to book delivery times. In the event you are not home to accept the delivery you will be notified in at least one of these ways:
- - Email notification
- - SMS
- - Card left at destination
- - App notification (Aus Post only)
If this occures, you must simply follow the instructions outlined to arrange re-delivery or pickup from the local posthub. If you require assistance, we are available to help you. You are usually given 5 business days to deal with the notification before the parcel will be sent back to us.
Can I pick up from your store?
Undeliverable parcels can occur for several reasons. These include but are not limited to:
- - Providing the wrong shipping address
- - Not responding to a missed delivery notice in time
- - An unsafe delivery environment
- - We will attempt to contact you and advise you of the situation
- - Within 14 days, a re-delivery charge equal to the original postage incurred by us will be charged#
- - Within 28 days, a re-delivery charge equal to the original postage incurred by us# plus a handling fee of $25 will be charged
- - After 28 days, we will seek to dispose of the goods as per the Consumer Affairs Victoria guidelines # - Please note this can exceed the amount charged to you on the original order.
Whilst we will make every effort to assist in these circumstances, you are responsible for the delivery address provided, monitoring of your parcel and the arranging of re-delivery where appropriate. In the unfortunate circumstances where parcels are returned, for any reason out of our control, they will be handled as follows: