Whisky Direct is a Melbourne-based importer and merchant of Japanese & rare whisky. Over the past several years, our team has worked hard to develop relationships with local and international suppliers of rare whisky. We specialise in hard-to-find bottles; most of which are sold out at retail outlets.
To date, it has been a pleasure to bring you bottles such as:
- Suntory Hibiki, Yamazaki and Hakushu (including limited editions such as Kacho Fugetsu, Beauties of Nature, Mount Fuji and 2016 Sherry Cask),
- Nikka whisky (including Ultra limited Yoichi and Miyagikyo releases, Taketsuru 21 and Taketsuru 17, Coffey grain and malt)
- Chichibu whisky (including Ichiro's Malt single casks, The Floor Malted, 2013 port pipe, Chibidaru, On The Way)
- White Oak whisky (including Akashi 14 year old, Akashi 12 year old, 10 year old Sherry Butt)
- The Cally (including 40 year old cask strength)
- The Dalmore (including 25 year old)
- Talisker (including 30 year old cask strength)
- Angel's Envy (including 2017 cask strength bourbon)
Whilst this has largely been our focus, we are also proud to be expanding and offering a selection of premium whisky and whiskey brands and bottlings at very competitive prices. This range will include BenRiach, GlenDronach, Sullivans Cove, Lark, The Macallan and many more.
Our difference lies in our unique offering and our unbeatable customer service. As an online only business, we understand the frustration of dealing with companies that offer no way to contact them, or at best an off-shore representative. We leverage and combine the benefits of online only with bricks and mortar. With our fantastic range of whiskies, we want you to have the confidence that you'll be supported (via live chat, email or phone call) from the moment you start browsing our site all the way through to when your purchase arrives.