FREE POST Australia Wide
Set of 2 x 700ml / 46% ABV / Non Chill-Filtered
(No boxes included)
Nikka's limited edition Yoichi & Miyagikyo 'Moscatel Wood Finish' were released in late 2017, exclusively to the Japanese market.
Only 3500 bottles of each expression were produced, and a minuscule 500 of each allocated to retail outlets.
Non Chill-Filtered and bottled at 46% ABV, these brilliant expressions are an absolute pleasure to drink.
Moscatel is a sweet, fortified white wine from Portugal, which is similar to the better known French 'muscat'. A handful of the finest barrels were selected by Nikka in order to use them to finish aging of Yoichi and Miyagikyo's single malts for a year.
This is an extremely limited release by the great Miyagikyo distillery, released in 2017, with only 500 bottles available for retail.
Tasting Notes (Yoichi)
On the nose, the great Yoichi smoke is powerful, with a subtle muscat fruitiness (honey, pineapple, mango) present in the background. Tropical fruit, and thick honey spread gently on the palate, followed by an intense peaty finish which is long and full of oak and smoke.
Tasting Notes (Miyagikyo)
A burst of fresh muscat grapes and oak come to the nose, followed by a harmonious blend of fresh summer fruits, rich raisins, and subtle sandalwood.
The Moscatel influence enhances the dried fruit and sweetness of the Miyagikyo base. Muscat grapes, honey, and sweet oak aromas bring a palate of sweet and dry fruit.
The finish is long and satisfying, leaving you wanting for nothing
Nikka Yoichi & Miyagikyo Moscatel Wood Finish Single Malt Japanese Whisky (2 x 700ml / 46%)
Covid Delivery Days
With delays still apparent in the delivery networks due to covid it is important to place your order as soon as possible. This page is updated weekly
We dispatch stock as quick as we can, which is usually the same or next business day. The average delivery time across Australia is 4.77 days.
All carrier networks are experiencing major delays due to reduced capacity and surge in volumes. Please understand that whilst we are still dispatching within 1-2 business days, once your parcel is with the courier there could be significant extra delays (in some cases 10+ additional business days)
Returns & Refunds - excluding Change of Mind
We offer Returns & Refunds in accordance with Australian Consumer Law. Please contact us and we will take every step to resolve the problem.
Returns & Refunds - Change of Mind
We have a 7 day “change of mind” policy. This excludes all Gift Cards. If you are having doubts about your order contact us as soon as possible to organise an exchange, refund or credit note. There are a few important points to note about a “change of mind” returns:
- No change of mind returns on sale items or items ordered specifically for you.
- Please make sure both the box (where applicable) and bottle are in the same condition as when you recieved them.
- Shipping glass bottles is a delicate excercise. Please take extra precaution when packing the returned bottles to ensure they arrive safely.The sender assumes the risk of breakages during transit.
- Return freight is at your own cost.
- Refunds are issued once the return is recieved and inspected.
- For a “change of mind” return, the refunded amount will be the bottle costs less the initial shipping cost.
- Additional postage costs will apply to exchanges.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days, although usually they are paid quicker.
*This is an estimate only. Please check for specific notes in the product description regarding dispatch times.
Most orders are shipped the same or next business day*. Please check the estimated delivery times via the "SHIPPING" tab on any product page. If you have a special requirement concerning shipping, please get in touch to discuss suitable options.
*Whilst we will always do our best to achieve this, this is not a guarantee.
Delivery within Australia:
- COURIER (BEST VALUE)
- AUSTRALIA POST REGULAR**
- AUSTRALIA POST EXPRESS (Next Business Day)**
We offer Free Courier Delivery for orders over $200.
**You can check Aus Post delivery times here. Excludes some items.
Worldwide Shipping Cost
Please contact us to discuss options.
NB. You are entirely responsible for satisfying all import requirements of the destination country and paying all taxes, duties and other charges related to this activity. In the event the parcel is not accepted by customs or remains undelivered, the amount refunded will be equal to the total amount charged less any shipping fees.
Once an order has been fulfilled, you will receive an email/ sms with tracking details that you can use to monitor the progress of your shipment. Orders sent via Courier will be tracked through the Shippit or Sendle platform and orders sent with Aus Post will be tracked through the Aus Post platform. If you did not receive this notification email, please contact us immediately.
What if I'm not home to receive my order?
Unfortunately, Shipppit, Sendle, Aus Post and our other courier partners do not allow you to book delivery times. In the event you are not home to accept the delivery you will be notified in at least one of these ways:
- Email notification
- Card left at destination
- App notification (Aus Post only)
If this occures, you must simply follow the instructions outlined to arrange re-delivery or pickup from the local posthub. If you require assistance, we are available to help you. You are usually given 5 business days to deal with the notification before the parcel will be sent back to us.
Undeliverable parcels can occure for several reasons. These include but are not limited to:
- Providing the wrong shipping address
- Not responding to a missed delivery notice in time
- An unsafe delivery environment
Whilst we will make every effort to assist in these circumstances, you are responsible for the delivery address provided, monitoring of your parcel and the arranging of re-delivery where appropriate. In the unfortunate circumstances where parcels are returned, for any reason out of our control, they will be handled as follows:
- We will attempt to contact you and advise you of the situation
- Within 14 days, a re-delivery charge equal to the original postage incurred by us will be charged#
- Within 28 days, a re-delivery charge equal to the original postage incurred by us# plus a handling fee of $25 will be charged
- After 28 days, we will seek to dispose of the goods as per the Consumer Affairs Victoria guidlines